Happy New Year! I’m afraid I’m posting this one day late!
1. I will find a way to see this EPIC Alice In Wonderland exhibition at the V&A Museum in London, come hell or high water (or war or Brexit or the Queen of Tart’s army…)
2. This McSweeney’s article on a Jane Austen’s Heroine’s New Year’s Resolutions
(I best begin sorting through my smelling salts, forthwith!)
3. This movie – have you seen “Lars and the Real Girl?”
(I re-watched it on New Year’s day.)
4. This organization – Clean the World is super cool! I’ve always wondered about this…
Now you know, if you stay at one of these hotels, you don’t have to feel so guilty about leaving behind partially used soap/toiletry products. And, don’t be a Ross!
5. This article from Smithsonian on the history of Tootsie Rolls (one of my favorite candies, because, besides being delicious, they remind me of my Gramps.)