- 1. This Artist and mother of two (Stefanie Trilling) who is taking classic children’s picture books and redesigning them for the Coronavirus Era… (You can follow her on Facebook or Instagram!)
3. This Internet Dad – I figure there are three categories of people who could find this endearing and informative Dad’s videos both useful and comforting: (1) people who actually grew up without a father, (2) people who grew up with a father but whose father was gone a lot, and (3) people who grew up with a father, whose father was around but whose father was kinda inept. But the fact is, this guy’s videos are what we ALL need right now. Whether you have a great dad who can fix anything or not. His videos just get better and better and the best part, free DAD JOKES!
4. The MKE Unite Chalk the Sidewalk project – held in front of the Milwaukee Art Museum on Sunday, June 7th as part of the fight against systemic racism, people created a strong and beautiful visual in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
5. This Congratulatory Message to the Class of 2020 from the Cast of Schitt’s Creek – SHEER PERFECTION!
6. These Selfie-Snapping Penguins – these two discovered a camera left behind and curiosity got the best of them. Lucky for us we are left with this wonderful video clip.(Bonus – there’s just too much good stuff this week!)
7. Chef Kobe plays peek-a-boo. Cutest thing EVER… This is what I watch before bed, just to calm down in the evening.