- Quarantine Book Shelf – A friend of mine tagged me on Facebook so I would see it. The person who had posted it wrote “two smart and saucy librarians posted this…” but later I found it attributed to a Mr. Phil Shaw. Whoever is responsible (most likely Mr. Shaw) it’s SUPER clever and BEAUTIFUL!
2. A Drink of Water – my friend Angela shared this. So touching, a sister sharing such a sweet moment with her three brothers while in quarantine. Reminds me of what things were like with my brothers. We were always so warm and affectionate. Mwah ha ha ha ha. Okay, yeah, right. But the video is HILARIOUS! Be sure to watch to the end. I laughed so hard.
3. Kick-ass Female World Leaders – I noticed that Jacinda Ardern (the Prime Minister of New Zealand, was already a huge fan of hers) and Erna Solberg (the Prime Minster of Norway) were doing things that other male world leaders weren’t doing – specifically they were both personally addressing children’s fears and mental health issues. Turns out other female world leaders are doing similar exceptional things because it turns out that women really are superior leaders, especially during a crisis.
4. This To Do List – one of my favorite artists, Liam O’Farrell, posted this on his Facebook page on Saturday with the following message.
Right, I’m not a medical professional and I cant make Scrubs, I can only draw and paint. So, in attempt to make that light at the end of the tunnel just a little bit brighter I have put together a sheet where I can list the ever-growing number of things I want to do when things ease a bit on the lock-down. If you want a copy too here is a free PDF to download. Many thanks and all the best to you. x
So incredibly sweet and what a great idea! You can get a printable PDF HERE.
5. Dame Judi Dench TikTok dancing with her grandson on Facebook – I love his reaction when they finish!
6. A Chorus Line in Quarantine – I recently watched the miniseries Fosse/Verdon (if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it – Sam Rockwell and Michelle Williams are amazing.) Anyway, besides learning a lot about the lives of Bob Fosse and Gwen Verdon I was reminded about all the wonderful works they created/were part of. This is awesome!
7. Leslie Jordan’s Instagram page – you most likely know Leslie from Will & Grace or maybe from American Horror Story? Or about a zillion other things…